Aquilaria Agallocha Essential Oil
Aquilaria Agallocha Essential Oil is incredibly uncommon and valuable oil that is founded in North Eastern India, Bhutan and parts of South east Asia. It is largely used in medicament and a aromatic oil.
- It is a rare premium grade essential oil made from the barks of Agarwood tree.
- Pure – It is totally pure and natural. Therefore, it is safe for regular use.
- Extraction process – It is made by the process of steam distillation of Aquilaria Agallocha barks.
- Aroma – It has a slightly spicy, warm, and woody aroma.
- Aromatherapy – This essential oil is used for aromatherapy as well
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?